Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Walked through the Halls of Karma, Shook hands w/both the Devil & God



Look, disco just ain't my thing. If you dig it, we're cool. I'm not one to judge. But I just don't, never have and never will dig old or modern disco.

Having now sat through THE APPLE and XANADU in recent months, I'm begging programmers at my beloved rep houses to please stop showing disco musicals.

Also never been a big fan of LABYRINTH. I like Muppets. I really dig Bowie. Somehow, the two just don't add up for me, though.

That said, Diablo's still the coolest chick to ever walk the Earth.







Fortunately, she has much better stuff coming up, including a horror night that's going to feature an appearance by Frank-Freakin'-Darabont. That's gonna be too much for my silly little mind to get a hold of.

And I recently caught a peek at something on the wall of the Silent Movie Theatre that did my soul very well...



RICKY's coming!

2 comments:

sarataxi said...

how could you not just love olivia singing on roller skates? I don't get it!

Anonymous said...

i'm sad I'll miss Frank Darabont, but I have seen him before, Thank you Comic-Con 2007!!!